Sideshow Makes the News (Inc. Indy PF teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine the PF exclusive being the Fertility Idol as well as the pedestal that it sits on, much like Doom's cup and pedestal.

That would :rock

That souds great!!

Hopefully it'll have a magnet inside just like Doom's cup so that I can display my Doom PF with the Idol. :lol

Was that a 1:1 C3PO bust in addition to the statue in that clip .... :confused:

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

i thought it was the 1:1 3P0 sideshow has in their lobby. As for a PF Indy, count me out, I'm an articulation junkie, so statues do very little for me. I'm much more excited about the 1:6th Indy because of all the stuff you can do with it in addition to looking at it and dusting it. :monkey1

Oh and someone needs to make a quality 1:12th Indy. please......

Dictionary.com lists it as "bevy" and Microsoft Word auto-corrects "bevvy" into "bevy" with one V.

Allwords.com lists "bevvy" as slang for an alcoholic beverage.

Dictionary.com lists it as "bevy" and Microsoft Word auto-corrects "bevvy" into "bevy" with one V.

Allwords.com lists "bevvy" as slang for an alcoholic beverage.
Like my definition of "sculpturing," my claim that "bevy" is spelled with two "vees" was a facetious remark, Tom. :)

Generally, bevy is used in relation to beasts, just like a flock of birds, a school of fish, a herd of cows, a fold of sheep, a leap of leopards, a gaggle of geese, a pride of lions, etc. ...

Generally, bevy is used in relation to beasts, just like a flock of birds, a school of fish, a herd of cows, a fold of sheep, a leap of leopards, a gaggle of geese, a pride of lions, etc. ...

A bevy of beasts?

I've also heard it used to refer to Sideshow products...

I'm surprised this thing hasnt been announcd yet. Quite puzzling....oh well, maybe it'll be worth it, maybe not.

I'm surprised this thing hasnt been announcd yet. Quite puzzling....oh well, maybe it'll be worth it, maybe not.

I'm actually glad it is taking a while, Q2 is really kicking my ass and Q3 is off to that start as well. I'd love for Indy to hit in Q4 so I can easily budget him in.

If it's announced anytime soon chances are it might still be a Q2 or Q3 release.

The first INDY PF been in the works for a while. At least as far back as SDCC '07, or before.

Back