• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow LOTR Premium Format Exclusive Gandalf the Grey.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LV702Eldar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello. I have a undisplayed Sideshow Lord of the Rings Premium Format Exclusive Gandalf the Grey #218/650 statue for sale at $360. Opened only to inspect and confirm damage free. Includes 2 head-sculpts with a hat & without. Also features a light-up crystal on top of his staff. Also has brown shipper. Price Does Not include shipping. Due to the size I will only ship within the United States. Please pm me for a shipping quote or if you have any questions or need pictures. Sorry not looking for trades. Thanks. SOLD to DarkHumor

Last edited:
Re: LOTR Premium Format Gandalf. Aragorn. Lurtz. Morgul Lord. Uruk-hai Berserker

Lurtz sold to fellow freak. Thanks

Re: LOTR Premium Format Gandalf. Aragorn. Morgul Lord. Uruk-hai Berserker

Morgul Lord traded.

Last edited:
Re: LOTR Premium Format Gandalf. Aragorn. Uruk-hai Berserker

I do to think my pms are getting through...or something on my end. I will text here soon...

Re: LOTR Premium Format Gandalf. Aragorn. Uruk-hai Berserker

I sent you a PM about Gandalf, but haven't gotten a response.

Back