Sideshow LOTR Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arwen Maquette

Here's my Arwen displayed next to Aragorn. Really nice companion statue.

tx2nowj8.jpg

I didn't want to wait until the FlexPay schedule completed and find that I was unhappy with the Arwen paint job, so I asked Sideshow to complete my flex and ship Arwen early. She arrived today, #275 of 500 and I am really thrilled that I pushed up the schedule.

The sculpt is pretty bang on, especially on the regular head. The exclusive head looks a little more narrow than perhaps it should, and mine came with a small paint nick right on the top of the hair above her forehead. This will be an easy retouch, so no need to send it back. The regular portrait and paint job are really amazing. I think the likeness is better than both the SSW bust and statue from the original line, and I love the riding dress. Their is so much detail, from the stitching on her sleeves to the tampo on the sword (yes it is a sticker, but it is applied perfectly). She not only pairs well with Aragorn, but fits into the whole line perfectly. I have wanted the hobbits to be the next offering, but Arwen is a great start to some of the secondary characters.

I will try to get pictures of the whole collection soon, but things are in disarray like you wouldn't believe. If anybody is on the fence, I recommend you jump off and grab this statue. I don't think you'll be disappointed to add her to your collection. I would even be thrilled to see another representation of Arwen in the Premium Format line at this point, but please bring on the Hobbits!

Terrific job Sideshow!!!

I just got my regular Arwen Undómiel today! The statue looks better than on the pics...I'm really glad that I've ordered her! :)
arwen-large.jpg

Strider is feeling better next to her...:1-1:
aragorn_arwen.jpg

Back