Sideshow Lord Of The Rings Maquette Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine this morning Josh...still buzzing after seeing this superb piece.

It's like Christmas morning and I'm 8 years old.

Exclusive #306 is in (my) house :blissy :blissy :blissy

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

:duff
Bill

No problem at all. These threads are fun in a way seeing how many people on this board get numbers close to each other. Kind of adds something ya know?

Just got mine this morning Josh...still buzzing after seeing this superb piece.

It's like Christmas morning and I'm 8 years old.

Exclusive #306 is in (my) house :blissy :blissy :blissy

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Bill

Merry Christmas to you too Bill :lol Does this mean any talk of abandoning Gandalf and Legolas has gone by the wayside?

Merry Christmas to you too Bill :lol Does this mean any talk of abandoning Gandalf and Legolas has gone by the wayside?

The are only two ways I won't be getting the SS Gandalf and Legolas maquettes, Collin.

One is: if finances won't allow it :(.

Which is a possibility :(...but I think I'm okay :yess:

The other is: if I'm dead :rip

Which is also a possibility (if my wife finds out :lol).

Bill

The are only two ways I won't be getting the SS Gandalf and Legolas maquettes, Collin.

One is: if finances won't allow it :(.

Which is a possibility :(...but I think I'm okay :yess:

The other is: if I'm dead :rip

Which is also a possibility (if my wife finds out :lol).

Bill

So finances could keep you from ordering Gandalf. Hmmm...very interesting you would mention that....:monkey3 :rotfl

Store your statues at a friends place...problem solved. :lecture :lol

So finances could keep you from ordering Gandalf. Hmmm...very interesting you would mention that....:monkey3 :rotfl

Store your statues at a friends place...problem solved. :lecture :lol

Way ahead of you my friend. :hi5:

Like my new baby Aragorn, I'll be keeping them at work...I spend more awake time there than I do at home anyway (believe it or not) :lol.

BTW Gandalf and Legolas are both ordered.:yess: and as I say, financially I think I'm okay for them :yess:. But only time will tell on other maquettes :(

Bill

Last edited:
Way ahead of you my friend. :hi5:

Like my new baby Aragorn, I'll be keeping them at work...I spend more awake time there that I do at home anyway (believe it or not) :lol.

BTW Gandalf and Legolas are both ordered.:yess: and as I say, financially I think I'm okay for them :yess:. But only time will tell on other maquettes :(

Bill

Nice thinking Bill! :clap That's using your head.....:lol

I can see any resolve you have concerning future maquettes going right out the window once Gimli and Arwen make their appearances. :lecture

Josh, you can go ahead and add mine to the registry list. I'm just waiting for replacement parts for mine. Other than that, I'm keeping it just the same.

# 39

Based on the list so far I have to wonder if most (or all) of the people frequenting the board purchased the Aragorn Ex. :dunno

Back