• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Lady Death Exclusive Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofWar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to let go of my Sideshow Lady Death Exclusive Version. She has been with me for about a year now. Unfortunately, she has been boxed up since an incident occurred to her.

The Lady Death statue and all accessories are in like new condition for the exception of the scythe arm which has snapped in two pieces right above the hand. (All courtesy of my maid dusting my IKEA Detolf.

4.jpg

I'm sure this one piece can be repaired or even obtained through eBay.

Because I'm not crafty at repair, I'm letting this piece go at a reasonable price.
Lady Death comes in her original art box and brown shipper. All accessories and pieces are accounted for.
I'm asking $290.00 Shipped for her within the US. (Preferably East Coast since I can't stand how carriers handle merchandise for long periods of time.)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back