Sideshow Jedi Luke, GG Darth Vader reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review Mike! I felt almost exactly the same as you did, it seems.... Every issue I had was addressed, every thing I loved brought to light. Great work, can't wait to read the next one when we Anakin!

Loved the pics as well, you were right about the natural shadows helping this figure shine... :cool:

Buttmunch said:
After seeing my Luke in person, my brother now wants one of his own. Does anyone know a place that has Luke available to order besides eBay? Any help would be great.

PS Great Review MWC!

There are still a few "regular" edition "Luke" available for order at www.mfd.net

Last edited:
Excellent review as always-- I love the site and always find it informative. Quick question for Michael or anyone else who has Luke-- can you put the belt over the grey tunic? I'm thinking I'll want him to have a more 'traditional' Jedi look and was wondering if it would be too tight of a fit.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Excellent review as always-- I love the site and always find it informative. Quick question for Michael or anyone else who has Luke-- can you put the belt over the grey tunic? I'm thinking I'll want him to have a more 'traditional' Jedi look and was wondering if it would be too tight of a fit.

Check the image thread.

Yep, someone else managed, but I would assume it's a tight fit, since it fits him well just in the jumpsuit.

Michael Crawford said:
Yep, someone else managed, but I would assume it's a tight fit, since it fits him well just in the jumpsuit.

Nope. It;s got three notches, so it's a perfect fit either way. God, I love Sideshow!

Hey Michael, I know you have probably been asked this a 100 times but what do you do with all those figures you review? Do you actually keep them all or just the cool ones and give the rest away? Just curoius.

pjam said:
Good call! They're probably the only one left, a Canadian distributor for mostly Asian stuff, very reliable, great packing, figure $15 or so for shipping.

I bought a Hot Toys James Dean from them and was very happy.

So they ship to the US right and their prices are in US dollars? Thanks for the help, he'll probably order from them.

Buttmunch said:
So they ship to the US right and their prices are in US dollars? Thanks for the help, he'll probably order from them.

Yes! They will also take your phone orders! Don't wait!

madden821 said:
Hey Michael, I know you have probably been asked this a 100 times but what do you do with all those figures you review? Do you actually keep them all or just the cool ones and give the rest away? Just curoius.

I keep almost everything. I do give away some stuff, but most of it ends up in my collection. I used to have a 'toy room' in my old house, but since moving to our new house everything's in storage. However, one of the perks of the new house is enough land to build a building JUST for the toys. I'll be posting pictures start to finish once I get rolling on it.

Thanks for the help guys, but my brother is passing on that store for now because shipping was going to be $20 :google He's going to wait and see if he can find a better deal elsewhere once Luke starts shipping.

Michael Crawford said:
I keep almost everything. I do give away some stuff, but most of it ends up in my collection. I used to have a 'toy room' in my old house, but since moving to our new house everything's in storage. However, one of the perks of the new house is enough land to build a building JUST for the toys. I'll be posting pictures start to finish once I get rolling on it.

That would definatly be one toy room/building I would like to see a picture of.

Back