Sideshow Invincible Ironman Lifesize Bust ( comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't notice you were British :hi5: Yeah, the price was too good to pass.
I added a £10 off code aswell :D

Box is silly big. Second 1:1 Bust I've received ftom Zavvi with no shipper which pissed me off a bit.
The Bust is so impressive though.

Yup :) Agreed that the lack of shipper is not ideal. Mine was wrapped on a bin bag for delivery.
Still very pleased to have him. They also had a 1:1 cap bust for 229 I think, but unfortunately couldn't swing that as well.

Holy crap! Missed that. £237, just Googled it.

Zavvi black wrap all their items which I think is a great idea.
Still want a shipper though.

I managed to get this ,Cap and Jango Fett 1:1 busts for under £700 once the cash back hits!
Also couldn't resist the Superman comic PF for 268.99 being delivered Monday!
I was saving my SS points for Supes ($250) but going to put them towards X-Force Deadpool or King Hulk just cant decide which!
Battle damage is poor I actually bought 2 of these as my mate is a massive IM fan sochecked them both as I thought the face plate had rubbed against the packing!

I managed to get this ,Cap and Jango Fett 1:1 busts for under £700 once the cash back hits!
I was saving my SS points for Supes ($250) but going to put them towards X-Force Deadpool or King Hulk just cant decide which!
Battle damage is poor I actually bought 2 of these as my mate is a massive IM fan sochecked them both as I thought the face plate had rubbed against the packing!

You got superman of for $268.99 USD? If so, where?

It wont be the Ex they have loads incorrect pictures etc but for us in the UK some decent prices recently.

Woah, you Made the most of the sale then. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on zavvi. Their sales can be very good, only regular pricing is generally a bit OTT. Bit like Play.com used to be.

Yes managed to get an X-Force Deadpool last night for £239 but it went off the site pretty quickly, Should be arriving tomorrow made up as I was going to order from SS direct this week,Just got to keep a close eye on the site and hope the deals carry on!
Woah, you Made the most of the sale then. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on zavvi. Their sales can be very good, only regular pricing is generally a bit OTT. Bit like Play.com used to be.

Picked up this guy yesterday. #17/500 for 50% off retail price. Couldn't be happier with the weight, size, sculpt and paint. Fits in great with my other two LSBs! Truly a fantastic piece and I highly recommend to anyone on the fence. Especially when comparing prices and QC with the movie LSBs.

o0OrLqN.jpg

EMboXyP.jpg

eq0RpDe.jpg

Back