Sideshow Invincible Ironman Lifesize Bust ( comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarrenR

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey anyone who's interested. I'm starting this thread because before i purchased this piece I couldn't find much info on it at all,no videos,not may pics and nothing to answer the questions I had. Hopefully this is informative and can help someone on the fence with piece, it sooo worth it,amazing in person.

Facts: the eyes are very bright with either ac adapter or batteries.
The box specs on SS website is wrong.
2 separate pieces; head and body.
pretty heavy,keep that in mind for display
Head DOES swivel, this was a big question
power button on backside of base
not top heavy

hope that helps ,below some cell pics, ones has my wife in front of the bust so you can get an idea just how big it is.

Great looking piece! I myself was always looking for a thread and videos on this bust. Looks very awesome. Congrats!

Agreed!!! Yes!! This is the greatest life size bust. I was lucky enough to get one too and was shocked that there wasn't a thread for it either. Far better than any of the movie Busts. Congrats

Its a shame they couldnt go into more detail with the back of the bust. Looks like a coffee maker on your kitchen countertop. :lol

love it,cant wait to get my display room done,agreed maybe not the greatest as far all the back view but none of them are really, lifesize i mean and most wont see the back but if it made coffee too. ironman mark keurig...id buy it..lol

Pretty sure there was a thread for this. I remember it going up back in the day. Never was interested but looking at yours, it seems they did a nice job. Definitely better than all the crap IM stuff they are releasing now.

Wow this may have convinced me to buy. I wasn't even really considering but it would look nice with my lifesize thor and cap busts.... Decisions! Congrats!

This statue doesn't look bad at all. I'm a bigger fan of the movie version but damn this looks good.

Hmm. $75 off free, us shipping and extra rewards... i may just go ahead and buy this and forget about the Mark VII

I particularly like this piece because it has shoulders. I think it gives it more presence.

Any chance you could post a short video with a 360 degree view of it? Do you have any other life size busts you could take pictures of with this Iron Man? Do you find the paint is glossy like in the pictures on Sideshow's site?

Mine arrived yesterday. It's a great looking piece, but I don't fully understand why they incorporate ad-hoc battle damage into what would have been a really nice looking paint job? Is it so they can get around any potential returns for sloppy paint aps?

Wasn't sure about this as I mainly collect movie related stuff. At £50 less than a PF I just had to order him.
Arrived today and I absolutely love it! Much better than any recent IM release.
Only problem is i've got nowhere to put it, he's a beast!...

2cnyu61.jpg

2nkae1.jpg

t5h9v9.jpg

b3ufjr.jpg

2z3rofd.jpg

242d6jc.jpg

2yl8gvc.jpg

Far better than any of the movie Busts. Congrats
:lecture
Its a shame they couldnt go into more detail with the back of the bust. Looks like a coffee maker on your kitchen countertop. :lol
Who cares what it looks like from the rear? :huh
Definitely better than all the crap IM stuff they are releasing now.
:lecture I get so much more satisfaction picking up older pieces.
I don't fully understand why they incorporate ad-hoc battle damage into what would have been a really nice looking paint job? Is it so they can get around any potential returns for sloppy paint aps?
Looks great on mine. Unlike the LSBs crappy Battle Damage attempt.

Nice pics - looking at yours they have been consistent with the BD on the face plate.

i don't normally buy 1:1 busts, but the zavvi price combined with quidco cash back made it at bit of a steal really.

Back