Sideshow interview in Buffy and Angel magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes lol ^^^:rotfl :rotfl
We should start are annoying campaign to get more Angel figures just like the annoying people do with that Highlander crap!:D

BDboystoys said:
On the bright side to the interview, Im so psyched for the PF Angel :rock Although I hope it doesnt ship for a LONG while. I cant handle more PF's this year!

I predict that PF Angel will have leather pants. Again... :(

I read the whole magazine, and I'm still not quite sure we'll be getting Blue suit Lorne. The way they talk it sounds like they had prepared an Exclusive and a Regular edition with different outfits, just as Darla. I don't know why, it sounds like an old interview, only published recently... I hope I'm wrong. I need PF Angel, and even though Blue Lorne is just expendable, I will get it.

The interview seems to have some wired information such as the Cordeila figure seeing as how it was an exclusive. But it mentions Lorne is shipping so I'd say maybe they did plan on an exlusice with a blue suit and then changed it to a single edition. But since they still had to produce it I'll assume we'll get it as a comic con exclusive. We'll see when the time comes for such announcments.

The interview threw me a bit. :confused:

The mention of an exclusive and regular edition of Cordy (which we know never happened). The info on Lorne was a little unclear, will it be offered soon or was this also meant to be an exclusive that was dropped? He mentions an Angel PF was announced, but when was this announced? Besides him saying so in this article. I'm tempted to think he meant Spike and not Angel.

As much as I would kill for a PF Angel I'm not holding my breathing until it's officially announced in the newsletter. I know the pod cast mentions it but that just seamed like he was reading quotes from the interview.

They never said Angle wasn announced just that he was next. They also confiremd the Angle PF in the recent Podcast I beleive. Blue suit Lorne is very unclear as to what's going on.

I re-read it and you are right.

I’m sure he said/or read, "We just recently announced Angel" Maybe it was in the podcast. I could be wrong I only listened once. Like I said it sounded like he just quoted his interview for the podcast.

Like I said I’m stoked about a PF Angel and not trying to be negative. Maybe I’m reading too much between the lines.

Some of what was reported in the article has proven to be erroneous, but, according to the March 22nd edition of Sideshow Radio, an Angel PF is apparently in the works along with the Lorne variant.

My guess is that as sales began to wane, the regular and exclusive editions of Cordelia were combined into one Sideshow exclusive release in the U.S., and the blue-suited Lorne is being solicited at a later date — perhaps, as some have conjectured, as a SDCC exclusive.

The first post in this thread quotes the salient info from the podacst:

Buffy In The Podcast

I'm going on ebay and buying an Endor Rebel Brant and Potomac soldier Tom so my Vampire Spike can whoop their asses.

Back