Action Figure Sideshow HULK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand why couldn't SS just done it the right way like this nice work much improved

:exactly::goodpost: did not buy this coz it did not impress me. The color and the head sculpt. If side show did it like this will surely buy one. Hope sideshow will make new PF hulk base on the Avengers movie

This is bad ass!

kudos to your skillz kind sir!

:exactly::goodpost: did not buy this coz it did not impress me. The color and the head sculpt. If side show did it like this will surely buy one. Hope sideshow will make new PF hulk base on the Avengers movie

I dont understand why couldn't SS just done it the right way like this nice work much improved

HUGE improvement. Great job :clap

Thanks Guys.

Amazing work!Do you do commisions?

Thanks Man, I don`t do commisions at the moment, maybe in the future.

This is really remarkable. Greatly done! The color is so much better! Why do manufacturers keep giving us a pale Green color for Hulk. ugh! At least Randy got it right with his web-exclusive Hulk museum.

Hi, just wanna share my Hulk Comiquette custom Pics. Did this a year ago.

Repainted
hulek1.jpg

Resculpted Hair
hulek4.jpg
hulek2.jpg
hulek3.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pics.

I`ll be happy to hear any input & comments. TQ

good ........:clap

this is the best repainted version I have seen, its perfet, Hair, skin collur, shading,...evrything.. ok i paid u enough compliments, now paint mine the same way for free :D

This is what the original should have looked like.
just getting mine redone by a fellow and while i changed his hair, i choose to leave the paint the same. Paint i could live with but the hair had to go.....:slap

Also getting him to do a custom base for me having him land on something else other than just pavement etc.....

dont like the lighter color on the veins, its bringing out a feel like hulk is being electrocuted,, lol

Back