Sideshow Hulk VS Spider-Man Real or Fake???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can people see his posts now? I tried to approve them, but not sure if it's working correctly. kwok's posts w/pics and links have to be approved by a moderator since he's so new.

i think it's a fake one..ask some photos of the base and the hulk standing vs spidey

The seller does not provide the base photos... he replied me and said that the base is too heavy......he cannot hold it by one hand and other hand take photo simultaneously.

The seller does not provide the base photos... he replied me and said that the base is too heavy......he cannot hold it by one hand and other hand take photo simultaneously.

I call BS... just guessing its a fake... if its from overseas dont buy

I have a fake one, and this one is fake. People will say the fininsh is to shiny or other details that are hard to tell depending on the camera and lighting, but the light pole bracket should be a brown and not yellow, easy tell tale on my real ones to my fake one. also if you could get a really good close up of spideys outstreched hand, either the black lines are just painted on, or the lines are carved in with black paint.

either way about the hand, the pole paint color tells me it's a fake.:lecture

IMG_3082.jpg

vfwaps.jpg

here is a pic of my set of samples, and you can see by the dark brown bracket on the light pole, and that the one you're asking about the bracket is a bright yellow. this and the hand are the truely only ways to tell a fake from a legit one.

Back