Sideshow hulk bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok. Looks better underneath the natural light. I like it but not enough to buy it for what I know they're gonna ask. This is definitely a true life size hulk bust though. Not undersized at all

1125x745_previewbanner_HulkBust.jpg

I'm going to pass on this PO. The size is perfect, but it's almost too stylized (or something for me taste.) It's almost exaggerated. It doesn't look horrible. I'll try my luck on the secondary market.

Crazy how SSC went from flat and bland, with a touch of seaweed hair and eggshell quality, to overly detail and saggy-like skin. Just not feeling this one.

Crazy how SSC went from flat and bland, with a touch of seaweed hair and eggshell quality, to overly detail and saggy-like skin. Just not feeling this one.

Yeah, it's almost like they went from one extreme to the other. I would have preferred something in the middle. This one is a bit too hyper realistic, IMO. I want to see more pics though. I'm still open to it, but the door is closing.

Is anyone else bothered that this huge bust weighs only 9kg?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is anyone else bothered that this huge bust weighs only 9kg?

It's about the same as all their other busts. These guys are hollow. I also think Superman, Batman, Thor are bigger than this. This is still too small (only 2" taller than Captain America).

It's about the same as all their other busts. These guys are hollow. I also think Superman, Batman, Thor are bigger than this. This is still too small (only 2" taller than Captain America).
Didnt know alot of SS busts were quite light
I only own a few star wars and ironman busts, and they were atleast 15kg, so my assumption is based on my limited exp on these busts

Was looking forward to seeing this in all it's glory. Tbh, not a fan of the expression. I like it from the right side. Straight on i'm concerned he's having a stroke.

The price is to be expected, but it's not for me at the moment.

Glad for all who PO.

Back