Sideshow hulk bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao, if this thing is $1200, that'd be freaking hilarious. There are 0 reasons why this thing can't be made out of translucent resin. Of course they won't do it cause they're too cheap to do so, while other companies are excelling with the material.

Sideshow excels at mass production and not extra care for the wow factor like other companies trying to gather attention.

Prime does a pretty good job at mass producing using the material, but SS gets a piece of their pie too, so I'm sure they don't care.

You guys really think they'll make a variant of this???

I'm surprised. I would be shocked if they did.

It seems like it really wouldn't be that difficult for them to do and probably wouldnt cost that much to do either... but even if they do make a red and grey, I'd just getthe classic green for this massive bust!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It seems like it really wouldn't be that difficult for them to do and probably wouldnt cost that much to do either... but even if they do make a red and grey, I'd just getthe classic green for this massive bust!

I agree, but I don't think it would be worth it to run XXXX amount and risk these things sitting on the shelf.

True that...for a pf i could see them doing that (which they already did lol) but im assuming for 1:1s it takes longer to move because most peeps just dont have the space... so they wouldn't need to risk a slow move...

But who knows, what if they did a small 150 run of red and greys? That might sell out quick... they would probably charge more for the limited runs too :(

Regardless i dont have room nor would i get more than 1 giant hulk bust. So they better at least have him in green (which they of course will)!

yeah maybe ultra low ES of variants. most though I think if given the choice would just go with the standard green version. To expensive and to much room to have all three for most.

yeah maybe ultra low ES of variants. most though I think if given the choice would just go with the standard green version. To expensive and to much room to have all three for most.

Hardcore fans would go for green and grey. They grey would need to have some type of hair variation or something to differentiate. Modern Batman 1:1 bust had some work done with the chest emblem so it wasn't a lazy variant.

I doubt a Red Hulk bust would even sell. They would have to sell it at 1/2 price and free shipping at a minimum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I think gray would be cool, but for most of the population 99% only know of hulk as green. Even though we as collectors know of Gray Hulk and the reasons why he's now green. For me at the cost of these now I will only get the green version.

Yeah I think gray would be cool, but for most of the population 99% only know of hulk as green. Even though we as collectors know of Gray Hulk and the reasons why he's now green. For me at the cost of these now I will only get the green version.

Well said....well said. :lecture

Somebody get this man a drink. *starts the slow clap*

Back