Sideshow hulk bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like it Burning Rage??

I got Deadpool coming this week...That was an easy purchase...I'm still debating on this Hulk bust.

I like it. I’m getting the Deadpool bust next month once my pending reward points clear. I hope they make a new Wolverine bust.

I like it. I’m getting the Deadpool bust next month once my pending reward points clear. I hope they make a new Wolverine bust.

Nice..Yeah I used a lot of reward points for Deadpool..a revisit for Wolverine is a must..the first one was lackluster. I would love a Cable Bust!

On the DC side..oh so many Gotham Villains. Twoface oh man! Bane!

Got mine, love it.
039.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
I think the paint application is really well done. It’s starting to grow on me...

Congrats!!

Wow the production paint and fine details on the sculpt are really good. Congrats!

While I am not a fan of hulk I saw this statue in person the other day and it was amazing. Very well done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Life size bust is back. Guess the legendary scale is no more.

Ok, this is a nitpick ...but I can't stop thinking about it.

Hulk is supposed to have impenetrable skin ...and accelerated healing. Not a healing factor like Wolverine, but still an accelerated healing. So with that said, why does this bust show pimples and skin blemishes on Hulk's skin?

I don't like that about this bust. Just me ....

Hulk is supposed to have impenetrable skin ...and accelerated healing. Not a healing factor like Wolverine, but still an accelerated healing. So with that said, why does this bust show pimples and skin blemishes on Hulk's skin?

There aging spots from Banner. The time spent as Banner does contribute to aging, which the Hulk's healing factor apparently can't offset completely.

Hulk in several instances in the comics was depicted as more of a monster with exaggerated aged features, such a skin tags and bumps. His healing factor is on par and sometimes even faster compared to wolverines. I don’t feel the blemishes have anything to do with that though. I honestly think this is just the artists interpretation of how he sees the character. I can see how the blemishes are off putting to some, even I have to get use to it myself.

Hulk in several instances in the comics was depicted as more of a monster with exaggerated aged features, such a skin tags and bumps. His healing factor is on par and sometimes even faster compared to wolverines. I don’t feel the blemishes have anything to do with that though. I honestly think this is just the artists interpretation of how he sees the character. I can see how the blemishes are off putting to some, even I have to get use to it myself.

Exactly. It’s the artist’s interpretation. And it’s an interpretation I disagree with.

Exactly. It’s the artist’s interpretation. And it’s an interpretation I disagree with.

For some reason sideshow has a very hard time connecting the choice in style of hulk with the audience. Even super Hulk fans like myself shake our heads at the final decisions they make.

I finally got this the other day and it's really epic, it doesn't have the black lips look I've seen in pics and it's presence on my shelf lit up is amazing.

rdKd5VS.jpg

kDVMQRb.jpg

CucKVWw.jpg

cOLou5h.jpg

Back