Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lego I gave to Flosi has a brown coat, but they also made one with a blue coat previously. The plot thickens.

8644270816_4b8f382730_z.jpg

The only time the coat has ever appeared blue was in the 2004 DVDs, when everything appeared blue. The original toy with blue jacket even comes on a card with a still of the brown jacket.

Absolutely Amazing Sculpt and paint!

That being said, I'm not getting my hopes too high on the production piece actually looking like this.

Kudos to the artist though, hope his work doesnt get too mucked up in the end.

Found this picture over at Rebelscum.com. Great photo! I don't know who took it - But I had to photoshop it a bit. Hope you like it.:lol
Anyways - this does look like a promising sculpt. Boots, gloves and coat seem a bit-off color and the have a plastic shine to them. Hmmm

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-012_zpsfaaad91d.jpg

I wonder if these sculpts (Luke and Han) will have hair sculpted underneath the helmet/head scarf thingies? If not, I hope they come with alternate heads that do.

I wonder if these sculpts (Luke and Han) will have hair sculpted underneath the helmet/head scarf thingies? If not, I hope they come with alternate heads that do.

Just got from Trevor's fb wall, the hat and head are all as one sculpt..
Yup I hope they come with alternate heads :pray::pray:

Back