Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Han and a Tauntaun, but good lord... $550! Wouldn't be so bad if the year wasn't already packed with great releases.

Great looking figs, saw them last year at SDCC and wanted them since.

Still cant decide if I should get the blue version or the brown though... The struggle is real!

So now Sideshow is using the blue-coat Han to advertise the Hoth series. Let the argument recommence! *ducks*

qAeEBoj.png

(I know, I know ... it's just because it's the "exclusive" ...)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 6.49.28 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 6.49.28 am.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 333
Obviously they are using the blue there because it is screen accurate and standard for any self respecting Empire fan. What's there to debate?

. . .or is it brown there?

The coat in the picture is clearly brown. Anyone who thinks it's blue is clearly mistaken and should be told how wrong they are using manipulated and selective screen grabs.

Well played Sideshow.

You know, I swore I'll never get these, but I maybe crumbling.......seems like I'm getting weak in my old age

It looks Blue so it must be blue. I'm keeping the blue. Even Sideshow know it's blue, they just made the brown for the hell of it.:lol

Now what do I do about a Tauntaun? Flex pay might be the go.

Definitely getting Han (blue coat!), but I'm getting cold feet about the tauntaun. It's just so massive, and expensive to boot! I know it will be phenomenal. I guess it's the idea that so many things are hitting at the same time at the end of the year that is scaring me! We've got Hoth Han and Luke, the tauntaun, the probe droid, and R2! Han and R2 are definites, but the tauntaun and probe droid are on the bubble. Space is an issue too. It will be the centerpiece of my collection based on size alone. And I don't have many display options either. I've got one, maybe two spots, possible for it.

I know I'll get the tauntaun but I may wait til the spring of the following year to give my wallet a time to breathe. Besides, I like it better when my figures come in at spaced out times. It give me a chance to appreciate one piece at a time as they come and give them each the proper attention. I'd be overwhelmed if they all came it at the same time!

I'm the same way. I only own two Sideshow figures (I'm not a huge collector), but Hoth has always been my weakness. Hoth Luke is my definite. But I REALLY want the Han, probe droid, and tauntaun. I'll probably end up passing on all three, but the one expensive one I don't think I could do without would be the wampa.

Back