Sideshow Henry Jones Sr confirmed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you prefer Sallah to a Thugee Warrior? I ask because whether it's them, or the Cairo Swordsman or whatever I really want some cool looking foreign dude in robes with a sword to go next to my Indy - would much prefer that to a Sallah, much as I'd like him down the line.

Would you prefer Sallah to a Thugee Warrior? I ask because whether it's them, or the Cairo Swordsman or whatever I really want some cool looking foreign dude in robes with a sword to go next to my Indy - would much prefer that to a Sallah, much as I'd like him down the line.

I think I would take Sallah for a random dude. UNLESS they did a two pack of a Cario Swordsman and a Thugee Warrior.

Mola Ram, the Giant Chief Thugee, and Nazis are what I want. A 13" German Mechanic from the flying wing fight with my Toht. And of course his women. Willie's outfit from temple of doom would make a great figure as would the grail knight from Crusade.

Back