Sideshow Henry Jones hat???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandir93

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey

I'm looking for a loose Sideshow Henry Jones hat for a custom I'm doing. If anoyone has one spare or knows where I can buy one please let me know asap.

Thanks.

hat.jpg

I think that your best bet is contacting stevo's toys, he does custom hats, and he makes one very similar to that one. The only problem is, that the guy will take like 3 months to do your hat, and he will refuse to send you pics of the final product, he won't let you know when he finished what you payed for months in advanced and he won't tell you if he shipped your item..... but his hats are nice.:dunno

Stevo has been great with me communication wise amd I think he had a personal hiccup as to why it's taking him longer these days.

But I don't think he offers that hat

Not that it helps... but I still lament the fact that Circle Home studios disappeared years ago... the 1/6 Henry hats they did were brilliant.. actual cloth, correct checked pattern.. perfect.. wish I knew who the owners / artists were that owned that business to convince them to do a run of those again... if you dig up the thread I did forever ago on my custom Henry you can see the hat I am talking about

Back