Sideshow HELLBOY 1/3 Scale Abe Sapien Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Guys,,,

Just wanted to share with you my new Sideshow HELLBOY 1/3 Scale Abe Sapien Maquette ,,i was looking for a while for this great and ultra rare statue,and at last by luck i found a brand new one in germany and snatch it,

I really love this character and all the hellboy gang,,the statue is amazing and so so large in size,,but the one thing that just a bit i did not like about it,,that blue painted eyeglasses,,but overall this statue is simply awesome:clap

The pics ENJOY...

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00017-1.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

NEXT PAGE.........

I just wish it was 1/4 scale. The goggles bother me but they are based off of concept art. Might have to get this one again... nice pickup :cool:

I just wish it was 1/4 scale. The goggles bother me but they are based off of concept art. Might have to get this one again... nice pickup :cool:

I wanted him in 1/4 scale too. That's the only reason I never picked this piece up, since I didn't want him to be out of scale with the rest of my stuff.

I'm still looking for this one too love the details and its 1/4 let me know when one comes up for sale..great piece.

I wanted that pretty bad. I could have had it for $160 and didn't jump. Oh well. Now is a different time. My collection tastes are changing. Thinning.

It is very beautiful though.

Back