Sideshow has the Reservoir Dogs License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't think it's totally necessary, but cool if it is what they have in mind.

you should send that along to some of the SS reps.
How do you do this, on the forum here, or an e-mail to Sideshow?

If NECA couldn't sell their $10 figures, why does Sideshow think they can sell $50+ items?

resdogslargeqy3.jpg

I agree, this line blows. Why Sideshow why? Get your *ss out of the sewer. These recent license announcements *uck!
:tap:crying

This movie is so stupid and should be buried and forgotten about.

ooohhh mr. pinky:eek:
and mr. blue:confused:
mr. green?:D
ah F....U....
I say Boo.:dump:cuss:rip:sancho

Geez someone who agrees with CF... the world has come to an end. Or mabye this will be the person to replace him :lol

According to todays podcast the Reservoir Dogs figures would be debuting in this weeks newsletter, and we'll get to see "which colors" are coming our way :rock

Also, rewatched RD for the first time in a while today... and its one of those movies that you know is awesome, but when you watch it its even more badass. And this time I caught that Mr. Blonde is Vic Vega, so now I know you guys weren't liars :rotfl

According to todays podcast the Reservoir Dogs figures would be debuting in this weeks newsletter, and we'll get to see "which colors" are coming our way :rock

Also, rewatched RD for the first time in a while today... and its one of those movies that you know is awesome, but when you watch it its even more badass. And this time I caught that Mr. Blonde is Vic Vega, so now I know you guys weren't liars :rotfl

Sweet! I cant wait to see what we are gonna get.

I'll have to add this to my list of movies to watch. I'll keep my eye on the upcoming figures - especially if anything severed is envolved.

Well done... that Madsen really looks fantastic. And the even better news?? Now for parts collectors like myself... another source of good Black suits. :rock

Those look great, and appear to have the right amount of attitude sculpted in. These will be a definite purchase... and awesome figures!

Goodbye Palisades Mr Brown :wave
brown.jpg

I'll have to rent the film after Sundance is over. But I will be ordering these figures just in case. Ah, who am I kidding, I'll get them anyway. :eek:

Back