Premium Format Sideshow: Harley Quinn Hell on Wheels Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has received the shipping notification, nothing has arrived to me yet, anyone here?

On the first in hand photos the lips and the left eyes look really bad, I wait to see more photos :(

The lips aren't awful but the eyes are, if you're looking for it - based on pics on the other forum

The lips aren't awful but the eyes are, if you're looking for it - based on pics on the other forum

yes, the eyes are horrible, but i see only one piece out.
I prepaid it, but if all the pieces are like that, i think to cancel it

The sculpt is amazing and the rest of the paint apps are spot on.... so it maybe worth keeping.. we just may have to repaint the eyes or pay someone who can do a good job to redo them... unfortunately one shouldn't have to do that for a 500+ USD piece with a high ES. ****ing SideBlow.

Yeah the lips are close to what we first were shown, but yeah, those eyes need reworking. Hopefully this isn't an issue with all of them... friggle fraggle.

Sorry but I dont pay for repaint it, i cancel it if the eyes have that problem on all the piece

I think the pigtails head is ok and not a deal breaker. the eyes on the classic head look bad. at least in that video.

attachment.php

Is this to prove me wrong? It looked ok to me. I am not comparing to the proto so not sure how different they look. What part of this portrait bothers you the most? Again, I think it looks ok. Certainly not great.

Actually saw Gem Mint's Youtube video on her, and she looks amazing!!! Eyes look amazing on the regular portrait!

Is this to prove me wrong? It looked ok to me. I am not comparing to the proto so not sure how different they look. What part of this portrait bothers you the most? Again, I think it looks ok. Certainly not great.

That left eye disturb me a lot, but everyone has their own tastes, for me it's a gigantic flaw

Back