• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Grey Hulk vs Spiderman Diorama Working lights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyattroa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hate to do this and just got it. But like Doom, need to sell for medical reasons. He was stored in the box and I just took him out of the box for some quick pictures. Fingers are perfect with do damage. The customs tape was on the box for inspection and came off without any damage to the box. Art box is perfect also. I also have the brown shipper.

$2450 Shipped

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

DSC03176.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

DSC03119.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Grey Hulk vs Spiderman Diorama

Wow, very nice piece. Do not see this for sell very often at a steal of a price. Even has the brown shipper. Great price. I would not sell mine this low.

Great get for someone.

It's not Grail Status W/O Light-Up... If someone is willing to spend that kind of money, need to post a pic with Today's Date showing it still works..

Updated with lights working for grail status.
DSC03176.jpg

DSC03178.jpg

DSC03177.jpg

Hey Robert, Sorry to see you have to sell so fast. I cant believe the customs tape on the color box. doh

Dealing with Robert was a pleasure. Great communication and was on time with payments. I would recommend dealing with him. :)

Hey Robert, Sorry to see you have to sell so fast. I cant believe the customs tape on the color box. doh

Dealing with Robert was a pleasure. Great communication and was on time with payments. I would recommend dealing with him. :)

It honestly hurts to have to sell such a great piece. But I got sick about 3 months ago and the bills have just been rolling in. I have many more dr appointments ahead, so it will be tight. This was something i never wanted to get rid of, let alone right away.
Robert

Back