Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format Registry Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate digging up old threads but I may be buying a collection with a grey Hulk in it. I was just wondering if someone could help me with current market value on this guy... I only collect movie related so I don't keep up with the values on the comic stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

It might be over $3K now

Ink's right...i know 2 guys this year alone who have acquired the OG Grey Hulk and each of those transactions were in excess of $3K :horror

The OG Grey Hulk along with the OG Doom EX, Retro and NZ Spideys and the Grey Hulk Vs Spidey Dio are some of the most valuable Marvel pieces from Sideshow...

J/k... I'm in Negotiations trying to acquire a collection and Hulk is part of it. Doom on the throne also. Non Ex thought. What's the value difference between the Ex and non Ex?

Last edited:
at least $500 but probably closer to $1000. I sold mine for $4500 also and at the time the regs were in the $3500 range. I didn't want to sell mine, but since they were in boxes and with the dollar exchange where it's at I just couldn't turn down the almost $6000 Canadian ea. for the Hulk and Doom. Beside I still have a green and Gray Hulk for future displaying purposes...

Hey there,

I hope you are well.

I was wondering if you may be able to assist me. I am really looking to purchase the grey hulk pf og and the grey hulk vs spiderman diorama, both by sideshow. Do you perhaps know of anyone wanting to sell these pieces?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Mahesh.

Dear Mahesh,

I am well thank you. I wish the same for you.

I suggest posting a "want to buy" thread over in the commerce section and keep your eyes peeled for sales as well.

I hope this letter finds you, and finds you well.

Say hello to the fam for me and wish them a happy holidays.

Sincerely,

M.

Back