Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format Registry Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No reason, I just thought it would be cool to know the members of an exclusive club.

ChunkyZerling, are you a member? If so support the cause with at least letting us know that you own number 1x2 or 8x.

Here is what we have so far:

Kraigg007 #42
VS1976 #114
Firefly76 #135
Quadcent #48 (owns matching number green hulk)
Quadcent #Sample
Bodie The Cursed #153
Emperor #69
King of Darkness #36

Keep them coming!

Here is what we have so far:

Kraigg007 #42
VS1976 #114
Firefly76 #135
Quadcent #48 (owns matching number green hulk)
Quadcent #Sample
Bodie The Cursed #153
Emperor #69
King of Darkness #36

Keep them coming!

What is this? The grey hulk is for preorder already? If so what is the ES?

What is this? The grey hulk is for preorder already? If so what is the ES?

Erhhhhh no :thwak This is the sideshow PF that was released at comic-con several years back. The ES is 179 (29 was added later when ssc took too much order). It goes for about $2000-$2500 now.

Erhhhhh no :thwak This is the sideshow PF that was released at comic-con several years back. The ES is 179 (29 was added later when ssc took too much order). It goes for about $2000-$2500 now.

Thanks bro. Looks like I won't be getting that one.... :lol

Is that still the going rate for this Grey PF Hulk? 2-2.5k?? Haven't
seen any up for sale, even the greens.

I took a quick peek at the outer carton of my Hulk and saw I've got #44

Several Greys and Greens have been sold on here in recent months. Now I have NO idea how much they went for, but I think there is a slightly damaged Green going for $1100 or so in the For Sale section?

P.s. where in abouts are you in Ontario m8

Just down the road from you in London :wave

I've been on the edge of wanting to sell my Grey and Green PF Hulks
I just can't seem to find a reasonable price to offer them up for.
The boxes are just so damn big!

Well there is a mint Green up in the foresale section right now for $1200+shipping. Unfortunately, I will never be in the market for that one...just to rich for my blood...lol.

London is awesome from what I have heard, and slightly remember, I was a young buck when I was there last.

Well there is a mint Green up in the foresale section right now for $1200+shipping. Unfortunately, I will never be in the market for that one...just to rich for my blood...lol.

London is awesome from what I have heard, and slightly remember, I was a young buck when I was there last.

$1200 for that Hulk ? :lol

IMG_1482_zps5776a47c.jpg
IMG_9128_zpsc8de3aa7.jpg

Back