• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format EX...the new one!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm putting my Grey Hulk Premium Format EX up for sale. Gonna hit ebay if this doesn't sell here but I always give Freaks first priority. He is in perfect condition. I opened him at work to inspect for flaws and take pics. He is really nice looking but I just don't love it enough to keep him for my collection and I could use the funds and space for future pieces. He is number 142/500. I am in California and this is for US buyers only as I don't want to deal with international shipping. Buyer will pay paypal fees and this includes original box and brown shipper. The shipper has a few dents in it but the artbox looked fine. The last one on ebay with bids went for $800 shipped so I'm gonna throw him up here for $750 shipped. Shipping will be insured! Willing to negotiate so make me offers but don't offer me a little above retail and expect a response.

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back