Sideshow Greedo Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisfromSideshow said:
Hey guys...

My wife loves this one - i might actually get it!!! She says it reminds her of those yummy erasers from when were kids - all I know is i might actually have a cool Star Wars 1:1 in my house now! :)

Hey, whatever works Chris. :banana :banana

TCM Hitchhiker said:
It is amzaing, and I am a huge Greedo fan, but it will be too expensive. I hope a 12" and 1/4 scale Greedo arn't too far off.

That makes 2 of us for that Bandwagon! :D :banana

Won't be picking up Greedo, but it does give me hope for an eventual Sebulba bust. Nice to know the 1:1 arena isn't closed to just core characters.

um hello! Greedo is like the main core character in the series! Without him it would be like Star Wars without the...um..greedo...

Coz u see its not the AMOUNT of time the character has in a movie but the IMPACT he or it has! lol. Id so get this if I had the $$$.

Btw what did you guys think about the change of the Greedo/Han scene in the Cantina? When Greedo now shoots? I think there was no point in it and it wasnt done very well but anyway.

Lucas supposedly did it because he felt you couldnt reedeem a person who kiled in cold blood...um Vader was! ANYWAY back on topic!

Greedo bust RULES.

Greedo bust RULES.

WOW! The Greedo Bust is getting more support than I originally thought he would. It is an awesome sculpt so I guess I can see why :D

Can't wait for the release. Im already going into withdrawls :sick :rolleyes:

I'll most likely be getting the Greedo bust as well. I LOVE the fact that the 1:1 busts will be aliens and not lame humans like Luke. It's eerie how close Sideshow's own taste in products is so similar to mine. Bring on the aliens and creatures!

Greedo is the central character of the Star Wars mythology. Greedo was the catalyst that spurred Han Solo into action--had Greedo not fired first at Han, causing him to respond, Han would still be sitting thoughtfully in that cantina. Instead, Greedo's surprise attack on Han gave him the motivation he needed to get moving, ultimately finding himself responsible for saving the life of Princess Leia moments before her execution, and saving Luke moments before his destruction at the hands of Vader (which in turn allowed the destruction of the Death Star) and later on Hoth. Without Han's intervention, the Rebellion would have ended on Yavin, and the deaths of Luke and Leia would have prevented the ultimate victory over Palpatine and return of Anakin Skywalker and peace to the galaxy. All of this because Greedo shot first! It is so appropriate that this character be remembered in such a fine fashion by the folks at Sideshow!!

tomandshell said:
--had Greedo not fired first at Han .... All of this because Greedo shot first! It is so appropriate that this character be remembered in such a fine fashion by the folks at Sideshow!!

Are you still bitter over the Han quest? :D I put that as my answer too! :wacky

tomandshell said:
Greedo is the central character of the Star Wars mythology. Greedo was the catalyst that spurred Han Solo into action--had Greedo not fired first at Han, causing him to respond, Han would still be sitting thoughtfully in that cantina. Instead, Greedo's surprise attack on Han gave him the motivation he needed to get moving, ultimately finding himself responsible for saving the life of Princess Leia moments before her execution, and saving Luke moments before his destruction at the hands of Vader (which in turn allowed the destruction of the Death Star) and later on Hoth. Without Han's intervention, the Rebellion would have ended on Yavin, and the deaths of Luke and Leia would have prevented the ultimate victory over Palpatine and return of Anakin Skywalker and peace to the galaxy. All of this because Greedo shot first! It is so appropriate that this character be remembered in such a fine fashion by the folks at Sideshow!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo! :D

tomandshell said:

:mwaha

.....wait, slow here.....sorry, You were joking....right? :confused:

tomandshell said:

Awesome! :D

Re: Greedo Bust

Greedo Bust is at my LCS --owner is asking 250.00 --looks in great condition--no box of any kind
What do you freaks think? Should I gather up some crap to trade?

Re: Greedo Bust

I would find that deal hard to pass up. Look VERY close for damage.

The old saying is "If it's too good to be true, it probably is". I learned that the hard way with my LCS.

I been looking for this piece, only at the right price would I buy. Boxless is tough, I'd hate to buy it without box but $250 is a good deal, no shipping cost. Tough one.

Traded in some stuff that I once had f/s here . Ended up paying $105.00 for GREEDO . Awesome bust once I cleaned up--few small paint touch ups and he is perfect.

Back