Sideshow got me, I missed the Grey Hulk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, now you've pissed off Dusty - she doesn't like to have her authority questioned!

:rolleyes:

Seriously, I agree that this will be a great marketing tool. Look at the buzz it's generated here and at SF. People complained before about huge edition sizes and laughed at the "collectible" tag. Well, they instantly redeemed that reputation with this stunt. And it is a "stunt" but in a good way.

Aside from the time the newsletter went up, it couldn't have been more fair. And what time would be fair to every single collector on earth and be administratable for SSC? I understand that non-US collectors are put out by it, but that is the nature of the hobby - not everyone will be able to get one.

SideshowDusty and every relationship has it's peaks and valleys - don't freak out! :D :duff)[/QUOTE said:
mmmmmmm..Dusty talking about ''peaks and valleys''...wonder if she was talking about hers...:naughty

tomandshell said:
Hold on there, you may not realize that you are no longer posting in the OMG thread...

Tell that to Dusty......lollll

Darklord Dave said:
...Seriously, I agree that this will be a great marketing tool. Look at the buzz it's generated here and at SF...

This is a pretty good buzz. If you want to see people start passing out and leaping off buildings, they should try doing the same thing with a Star Wars item. :wacky

Fritz said:
This is a pretty good buzz. If you want to see people start passing out and leaping off buildings, they should try doing the same thing with a Star Wars item. :wacky

They would not dare do that with a SW fan. May be a LOTR fan but NEVER a SW fan. Pitch forks and torches by nightfall at SS headquarters for sure. :horror

Fritz said:

Yes, please try it!!! I love stuff like this that is truly a special addition to the collection.

How about much talked about Lobot with an ES of 50?! ;)

elwood49 said:
Yes, please try it!!! I love stuff like this that is truly a special addition to the collection.

How about much talked about Lobot with an ES of 50?! ;)

That would rock! Bring on Lobot.

Yeah, people would really go crazy if it was a LOTR or Star Wars item. ;)

At the end of the day, the clues to the possibility of a uber-limited Hulk were there to be found. I found them & I usually log off around 12 midnight but deliberately stayed up the extra time (ask Tomandshell about how tired I was :D )

I hear you pitchin there was a couple times I got up a walked away from the PC. But thought I better wait.....

From sf.....imagine how people had react if THIS was the 50-piece exclusive....:horror

HulkvsSpidey.jpg
[/IMG]

Back