• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Gift Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now are we allowed to trade gift cards? Like if I have say 3 from different promotions and i'm looking for one from another promotion?

I got a gift card with Asajj -it begins WE2, so if you've used one that starts with that code, you probably can't use this one. I haven't checked it so I don't know how much it's for, but first person to post in this thread - "No wire hangers!" gets it.

hey guys bit of an off topic question but sideshow won't accept m new card.
If I was ever to enter a competition and luckily won they would need me to pay postage. Obviously I couldn't do that because of the card.
Could I pay the postage with a gift card or not ?.
Sorry if this is a stupid question I have come close to dealing with sideshow direct a million times but something always gets in the way. :lol

I don't think so bro, I am quoting frm SS site on this: Gift Card value applies only to the product price and does not apply to shipping, sales/VAT taxes or fees.

From sideshow website : Please note that orders purchased with discounts do not earn Sideshow Rewards.

Yep, even if the gift card only has a penny left on it, you use it and all of your rewards points for that order would not be earned.

Back