Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a sculptor? The one I know said a few months waiting time for him to pick up any new projects...

Those two are the ones I can think of that may be able to start right away...

Legio7 Workshop
One's Customs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a sculptor? The one I know said a few months waiting time for him to pick up any new projects...

I'd suggest that you start a new interest thread and that way you could have a guess of how many people are on board for the hand...and possibly a mask?

Why did I suggest a mask? Thought some of us could do either one of two poses- using the sculpt that Sideshow provided without the mask, we could use this one on the base OR have him hold the mask in hand.

But we do definitely need an extra left hand. That's more important.

Anyway yeah it would help to start an interest thread and see who's on board so you'd know how many people when you do deal with the sculptor to work out the cost etc., and the timetable.

No need to get defensive, it was a general statement about this forum and my opinion, just like that is yours. I fully understand that is what you wanted and I understand your sentiment. My statement was regarding people in general finding something not to like about really awesome exclusive compared to most I have seen. I feel that I should give a thumbs up for an alternate head and weapon, so that they continue to do this quality. Compared to me expressing my disappointment in the laziness in production and thought process of the Leatherface exclusive for example. Your argument has totally validity and I respect and understand your need for that option to display it that way. I just feel the praise should be given where dude. I am also coming from a different place because this is my first and only statue, so I am in love with it and finally getting to put it on display. I hope you can get the custom piece you guys are looking for.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry mate. I saw your comment as a dig at me for wanting the wmpty hand. I didnt know you were referring to others.

The statue is awesome.

In regards to the extra hand, it might be best to try and find someone who sculpts and paints too. We would want to make sure the paint matches the sideshow statue

So ... I have Pinhead on the bottom of my Detolf. Now I am concerned about having Jason on the shelf above ... Any thoughts? Am I just being overly paranoid?

oh... I'd be in for an empty hand, too. Couldn't someone use the existing empty hand to flip the thumb and make the adjustments to the fingers? Save some work

First stage complete: Dirty up the pant collars. Blood is next. This will f--king look like the prototype by the time I'm done with it.
007677840049ad9bd60df64c54f1d09c.jpg
e9afd298f373f833c916e5c3ca6c77a3.jpg
60b7433be43c00bf9adfea80f4b2ab71.jpg
f1567cb3f9f65b4c5706461ffd46f560.jpg

How did you enhance the dirt look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Dirty water my friend and touch of wood stain. A buddy of mine paints figures for a living. Taught me an easy fix with household items. F'n working perfectly.

Mine came from the factory looking excellent, no changes needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

PJV2.jpg PJV15.jpg PJV3.jpg PJV12.jpg PJV13.jpg

Mine came from the factory looking excellent, no changes needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

You definitely got better weathering and dirt on the pant collars. I am normally not one to customize my PFs or figures, but the proto just looked so good, and the mods for this are just about at my skill level, so I had to. Otherwise, I just leave it alone. What number is yours?

Back