Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't gotten any e-mails here, my last payment is still scheduled for 10/5. Are you guys Full pay or Flex?

I might make a call tomorrow and see if I can change mine to be charged as soon as available.

Haven't gotten any e-mails here, my last payment is still scheduled for 10/5. Are you guys Full pay or Flex?

I might make a call tomorrow and see if I can change mine to be charged as soon as available.

Mine is full pay.

Good luck. I've been trying for the last almost hour and no one will answer the phone to take my money. The chat feature also seems to have been removed from the website. Email sent. Maybe someone will read it. Eventually.

Mine is full pay.

same here, full. Just received the email too.

Good luck. I've been trying for the last almost hour and no one will answer the phone to take my money. The chat feature also seems to have been removed from the website. Email sent. Maybe someone will read it. Eventually.

Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll be making a call in the morning.

This situation needs to be..................corrected.

philip-stone-delbert-grady.jpg

Finally got 2-week notice. So excited for this piece of badassery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I dreaming this ? Before Halloween....................... If so Awesome !!!!!!!

I can't wait to pose this monstrosity next to my PF Freddy Kruegers for Halloween. The 1/6 scale versions are going to be spectacular as well. [emoji106][emoji6]

I wonder how long it will take to arrive once shipped. This is the perfect piece for my first one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I finally got someone on the phone today to take my money. Lol

It should ship as soon as it hits the warehouse. Yay!

This is good news. Not yet got the notice. I do hope I am a part of the group who gets in on the first batch from the warehouse.

Back