Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can he just have the Speargun with no machete?

Cause Speargun ftw!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I really dig this. I think i may preorder this and have it be only my second PF. This hobby is so darn expensive i wish i could buy more. I really need to watch what i order, but i feel i will like this enough.

I am actually surprised it`s more expensive than Pinhead, but will get it for sure. Have to be really picky on what PF I order nowadays.

Add me in the camp of wishing they would include a change-out hand so he doesn't have to be holding both weapons at the same time, but goddamn if this thing didn't turn out amazing otherwise... I was thinking having two Jason PFs would be overkill and I would sell one off when I have this one in hand, but they are both awesome in their own ways. Can't wait to PO!

Add me in the camp of wishing they would include a change-out hand so he doesn't have to be holding both weapons at the same time, but goddamn if this thing didn't turn out amazing otherwise... I was thinking having two Jason PFs would be overkill and I would sell one off when I have this one in hand, but they are both awesome in their own ways. Can't wait to PO!

You can never have to many Jason's :lecture :lol

Kinda lame though that only the EX has the option of displaying him without his mask. They could easily have made a removable mask, hell even my Neca Jason has that and he was only around 40 bucks.

Kinda lame though that only the EX has the option of displaying him without his mask. They could easily have made a removable mask, hell even my Neca Jason has that and he was only around 40 bucks.

the thing is though, it may have a higher risk of breaking/paint scrubbing

They should've had both weapons in the same swap out hand like the original PF EX.

Back