Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn no release date yet. Isn't that machete in the wrong hand? Or does he use both hands to chop up his victims haha

Yes, they switched out the wrong hand. The weapons should switch out of the right hand, leaving a fixed, empty left hand.
But otherwise, not bad.

I'm all about this shot!!! Looks great!!!

300367-jason-voorhees-legend-of-crystal-lake-06.jpg

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!

$470 is a little higher than I thought this'd be going for. Looks really good though! One of the more interesting bases.

Will have to pass on this for now, already used one of my 2 PF preorders this year on the Kier Valkyrie of the Dead PF. Got to save the other for the new Red Sonja PF!!!

But I'll probably hunt down a reg version later down the line. The Ex for this isn't really doing it for me.

So near 500.00 hmmm.. Is this as big as the first jason PF towering over ss other PF? For this price I sure hope so. I will wait for now for this price and see what the ES will be before PO or not.

Price is a bit higher than I hoped, but with Pinhead flexpay winding down I can grab the EX. I have almost $100 in rewards - I can apply them, right?

It's the same character in the same scale...what do you think?

Why respond to the same post he makes time and time again.. "Price is too high gonna wait and see what ES is or find a better deal" then read post after post on how he has to get on the waitlist and beg others who might back out to give him their orders.. Blah...

Back