Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. This is looking amazing. I just sold my Jason Part 3. Honestly between this and Pinhead if I don't order this I'm officially no longer a statue collector. I was thinking about moving on to other things and/or only collecting 1/6, but there are great horror statues coming. :dunno

I only collect 1/6 but I am definitely grabbing this! What a great way to honor the 80's horror icons! I just WISH they'd make Michael Myers in 1/4!! :gah:

I only collect 1/6 but I am definitely grabbing this! What a great way to honor the 80's horror icons! I just WISH they'd make Michael Myers in 1/4!! :gah:

You sure don't talk like a 1/6 only collector. :wink1:

Like Amstel said, I only collect 1/6 figs. But when I seen this I absolutely have to have it! I grew up watching the friday the 13th movies. Great 80s horror. This will be the Grail of my small collection . Easily my most anticipated release this year

Like Amstel said, I only collect 1/6 figs. But when I seen this I absolutely have to have it! I grew up watching the friday the 13th movies. Great 80s horror. This will be the Grail of my small collection . Easily my most anticipated release this year

Same here, I'm really looking forward to this one.

Newbie question. What's a COH?

Change out head.

Can't wait until Thursday! It's my only day off this week and I will be anxious to place an order for the EX! :panic:

There's not too many SS products with switch out parts that are not exclusives. It's a very safe bet.

Didn't the Part 3 come with a switch out portrait that wasn't the Ex? Also, didn't Iron patriot and the Mark 42 recently come with switch out portraits that weren't Ex? I hoping for an exclusive myself but I guess it wasn't confirmed then. We will find out in 2 days...

Didn't the Part 3 come with a switch out portrait that wasn't the Ex? Also, didn't Iron patriot and the Mark 42 recently come with switch out portraits that weren't Ex? I hoping for an exclusive myself but I guess it wasn't confirmed then. We will find out in 2 days...

Nope. I had the Pt 3 Regular and it was just the masked head and axe.

What do you guys think will be the release date for this piece? 2016 is going to be an expensive year for me, especially the summer months. So release date is key for me on ordering this awesome guy. And if I don't get it, I won't be getting Pinhead either. Happy to start a horror section in my display but only if I can get both. So I hope for a autumn release, late summer. Retaillers here get it later than ordering direct from sideshow, so that helps.

What do you guys think will be the release date for this piece? 2016 is going to be an expensive year for me, especially the summer months. So release date is key for me on ordering this awesome guy. And if I don't get it, I won't be getting Pinhead either. Happy to start a horror section in my display but only if I can get both. So I hope for a autumn release, late summer. Retaillers here get it later than ordering direct from sideshow, so that helps.

Figure at least a year from preorder date but chances are it will be even longer.

Newbie question. What's a COH?

It's a change out head or it used to be only. Now it also means change out hair as well since sideshow sometimes adds only a hair change on some statues by not making a full face change which is kind of sad. I mean if we get a new head they should just change the entire face to make the option better instead of just the hair like power girl, emma frost, BG in a way. Just money and time saved for them but we get a lesser product for the still same higher prices.

Back