Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ordered. Not sure it will ever be a grail like the original Exclusive PF because of the edition size but i never liked how the original pf looked awkward from certain angles . The legs look weird and the machete hand looked derpy. This looks menacing.

Mine just shipped. Will see how this and the last version look together. My finally use the unmasked head on old one now.

Jason's ready for Halloween.

0921160640~2.jpg

Jeez, sorry for the giant image. I don't know why I'm suddenly having problems posting pics off my phone. Either they show up sideways or gigantic. I haven't changed phones or anything (they used to re-size automatically and not sideways).

And ordered. Not sure it will ever be a grail like the original Exclusive PF because of the edition size but i never liked how the original pf looked awkward from certain angles . The legs look weird and the machete hand looked derpy. This looks menacing.

As "Derpy" as the Part 3 PF looks, it's accurate if you're swinging an axe

As "Derpy" as the Part 3 PF looks, it's accurate if you're swinging an axe

Yeah but he was not swinging the ax... It looked like he was just standing there. So if it was the intention to have it look like he was getting ready to swing it then they failed at doing so... Because he just looks like he is standing in a goofy way holding an ax.

Personal opinion anyways :)

Overall it's a nice piece though.

The promo code that I received for this purchase was given to a member. I don't know if he will be able to use it for this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Back