Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that missed it... You can also see the shirtless sculpt in the video for the new Book on SSC blog.

attachment.php

For those that missed it... You can also see the shirtless sculpt in the video for the new Book on SSC blog.

attachment.php

Very different looking from the original photos... I like how he looks in the new one better.. Mask is more round and body looks bulkier. Not as hip thrusting either.

51pk6v.jpg

I wonder if they retooled the sculpt.. Heh

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He looks bulkier, as he should. But I doubt Sideshow changed anything on him although I hope they really do adjust his posture and beef him up. To call him "stylized" is a poor excuse for a flawed design. I still look forward to PO and hope they get Freddy right if they want my money. Also, I like the fabric cape on the Supes PF up on the top shelf in the photo. :)

There are things I really like about this statue (from what I've seen so far), and things that I don't. The thing I like least would probably be the base... I love the first PF base, very simple and not distracting at all from Jason himself. The base on this one is just way to busy for my tastes and I feel like my eyes are drawn to it instead of the actual statue.

his neck still pisses me off. It just looks so unnatural

Yeah I don't get that either but the bulked up body does look better now I have to admit. None the less the original still wins with me and his head position is perfect.

I like the dance off pose better than the murder base.... Im not sure I want that in my house.

Is this the jason from jason takes Manhattan? Saw a minute of it yesterday on cable and he looks so bulky over there. I wonder if his shirt is removable. I may stuff cotton inside to bulk him up a bit.

Ok thanks. If it was then it's way off. So he's from another part where he's skinny then. Must be an early part 1 or 2 or so. I don't remenber him being so skinny in all the later parts.

Back