• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Exclusives Frodo & Sam 1:6 scale hobbits - For Sale UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karaduin

Super Freak
Reaction score
*SOLD!*

Hi all, i'm selling these opened but with boxes (plus sideshow shipping cartons) 1:6 exclusives of Frodo Baggins and Sam Gamgee. Very good condition, 'mostly' just displayed, any defects or extras are listed below:

£40 for Sam: Box is in fine condition but the Exclusive sticker is peeling off and one of the velcro clasps has come unstuck.

£40 for Frodo: Lowest shirt button has fallen off! but is included and can probably be re-sewn. Hardly noticeable as the trousers cover it up.

Comes with much better custom one ring made by the superb Entropy Chicken! Better scale and fine link chain. Original is ring is included. Box also has Exclusive sticker peeling off.

Will sell both for £70!

Sorry for the crap pics from abysmall failure ebay auctions but I wanted to show recent pics:

View attachment 22584

View attachment 22585

Will send abroad but will be more expensive and only with tracking / insurance. Can only give estimated quotes but will refund any excess.

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering what 'mostly just displayed means'... I couldnt resist taking these pics when I first got em:

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

I'm getting out of collecting :monkey2 Keeping only a few select pieces and my Sideshow LotR figures are the hardest to part with. So please give them a good home!

Aw snap ! I was watching these on ebay and missed the end of the auction. :( Its a good buy for whoever the lucky person was.

Mods of Mordor! Cast this thread back into the fire from whence it came!

Or in other words....

Lock it up these lil guys are sold!

My wallet is happier. I am not. I really liked these guys :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back