SideShow Disaster - SDCC Iron Man Heads Set Came Shattered.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Who

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay. I'm done with Sideshow products. I opened up the box of the set to find the foam all mashed up and broken. Fine, I thought, maybe the product is fine.

I'll let the following picture speak for itself.

photo.jpg

As you can see I did try to fix some of it but it was pointless and gave up after an hour.

NOTE: I did not get this from Sideshow directly but locally, and I have never ever recieved a product broken before from them and they are a respectable shop so I doubt this is their fault.

I will most likely get a new set or get a refund, but I have to ask, how can this be sold? It might have happened during shipment or not, nobody knows, as it was never opened and was sealed in the shipper box.

Contact your seller and they can contact Sideshow... would of done that first rather than try to glue them together.

Things get broken in transit... had it happen with 3 or 4 HT figures, doesn't mean I don't buy from them. But I return the items and go on.

That's what I did and they told me I could try to save what could be saved while I wait.

The curious thing is, the box was perfectly fine. No dents or anything, yet the inside looks as if a cat in a bulldozer went through it.

That's what I did and they told me I could try to save what could be saved while I wait.

The curious thing is, the box was perfectly fine. No dents or anything, yet the inside looks as if a cat in a bulldozer went through it.

I got this set direct from SS with no problems. Looks like Ace Ventura delivered this one. Maybe you can pick up a set at F.A.C.T.S. at the weekend.

Back