Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an EX at $855 on eBay right now. When did this happen? Get so high? 17 bids and still 4 days left. That's interesting because none of my PF's ever seem to raise to that level in value. Not that it matters as I've never sold one. But whoa. Are these breaking $1,000 these days?

It looks like some BINs sold for over a G. I didn't know myself that these were going for some tall $$$.

Started to creep up this time last year. I got mine for $470 shipped on the bay April of last year. Prices started to rise soon after.

I noticed a few weeks ago the prices on this have jumped rather quickly. I think this is due to:

1. XM's being rejected by Marvel. No XM means people are mainly limited to the PF for a comic 1/4 Deadpool. Supply and demand, people who missed DP have limited options, now they pay more.
2. Movie. While I don't think movie hype affects aftermarket prices in most cases, it might in Deadpool's case simply because his popularity is always rising and the options aren't many...
3. Marvel vs Fox. Because Marvel is getting at Fox's movie license by not producing any merchandise for FF, X-Men and related characters we have no idea when another Deadpool 1/4 will get made.

There's always the HCG MvC version for those wanting a 1/4 Deadpool and not willing to pay the recent aftermarket price jumps...

Wow, Deadpool is skyrocketing...I didn't even realize he had gone up so much in value. Everything you stated I agree with Peedi.

It is a great statue and I feel very lucky to have it. Also agree with Peedi's reasoning.

Yeah I got my EX from the site. Pre ordered within the 2 min it went up. But I'm shocked. PF Releases lately never pass that $1,000 mark. More than a Joker EX right?

I finally found the exclusive and he will never leave my collection

Attachments

• DSC_3474.jpg
    DSC_3474.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_3475.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 129
Back