Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is just the proto, paints will be better as well as the topcoats. Also the edges and sides of the paints and sculpt will be better.

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice words! I didn't think I would like these as much but they are now apart of my permanent display, the neck turn suits these swords perfectly, like it was made for them.

Any chance you are going to cast the sword handle and make a left hand holding a sword where the blade is resting on his shoulder???? Would look awesome with sword in one hand and pistol in the other.

Great ideas, those were similar to some guns I was looking at

But REALLY GREAT idea about the sword, will be definitely something I will do, thanks!

Just as I pictured in my head. Great job man, looks fantastic. Hopefully I can scrap together some monies after all the PS4 spending lately and get one.

You're right! Only fair to offer you the same discount.

I thought the swords would be cool...do I get a discount? :wink1:

Can you post when you hit your target # of orders? I'm interested, but due to international exchange fees (I could possibly lose some money even if you issue a refund), I don't want to commit money until I know these will get made.

I thought the swords would be cool...do I get a discount? :wink1:

Can you post when you hit your target # of orders? I'm interested, but due to international exchange fees (I could possibly lose some money even if you issue a refund), I don't want to commit money until I know these will get made.

Lol nice try

I am very close to 10 each, and it hasn't even been a day, so I will definitely at least be making the pre ordered pieces, but unless pre ordered I probably won't be making much more after that, especially if I don't reach 20

Back