Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said, that's what will happen with most new statues. Now you know why I hold out until later. Well except galactus I'm not missing that one.

It's really all just a gamble. I got the Skaar and Deadpool ex's from sideshow and they are each masterpieces. If I remember Skaar ex was selling for around $700 at one point.I think it will rise again as more people realize how FN awesome that Ax is and need it for their collection.

I can't believe how people are complaining about the after market value of something that came out 2 months ago. How can you expect it to be worth a bunch of cash so soon. Some items aren't even sold out this soon after release.

Things are high priced when they first come out because people want to jump on the band wagon then they drop and stabalize for a while and then if it really is a special peice of a character that people like it will climb back up.

Scar is a good example of big hype but then it dropped and I doubt will go up much again as its not a character people really connect with.

I can't believe how people are complaining about the after market value of something that came out 2 months ago. How can you expect it to be worth a bunch of cash so soon. Some items aren't even sold out this soon after release.

Things are high priced when they first come out because people want to jump on the band wagon then they drop and stabalize for a while and then if it really is a special peice of a character that people like it will climb back up.

Scar is a good example of big hype but then it dropped and I doubt will go up much again as its not a character people really connect with.

Very good point. :goodpost:

I would never sell my Deadpool. Its one of the best sculpts out there. Give it some time. The EX will be highly sought after in years to come. No doubt in my mind. It's just too nice looking of a statue

I would never sell my Deadpool. Its one of the best sculpts out there. Give it some time. The EX will be highly sought after in years to come. No doubt in my mind. It's just too nice looking of a statue

I'll never say never, but Deadpool would be one of the last to go if I ever had to sell my collection. I LOVE this piece, it's truly amazing.

Well let me know if you want to buy my regular :)

I'll certainly keep it in mind Surly, thanks :hi5:

Well said, that's what will happen with most new statues. Now you know why I hold out until later. Well except galactus I'm not missing that one.

I wouldnt say it happens all the time CBG. In this case it looks like the price on the regular will drop but the EX value will remain intact or likely to increase

I'll never say never, but Deadpool would be one of the last to go if I ever had to sell my collection. I LOVE this piece, it's truly amazing.

Couldnt agree more guys...if i had it i dont think i'd part with it. Just a cool statue period! :)

I've one question!

Does your Deadpool PF fit correctly in the base? I mean, booth feet are side by side with the base?

Mine is about 1 mm uppon the base... his right feet (the one without the peg) is only side by side with the base by two points, the rest is floating.

Is this a problem? Could it bent in the future?

Last edited:
I've one question!

Does your Deadpool PF fit correctly in the base? I mean, booth feet are side by side with the base?

Mine is about 1 mm uppon the base... his right feet (the one without the peg) is only side by side with the base by two points, the rest is floating.

Is this a problem? Could it bent in the future?

No, not really. The left heel on mine doesn't touch the base, so I took a small piece of soft foam paper (the stuff they packed my replacement base in) and shimmed up the gap beneath the heel. So, hopefully that helps with the weight transfer (I don't think it'd be a huge issue, but I'm a structural engineer, so I have OCD over stuff like that).

The inside half of the right foot touches the base, and there is a small gap under the outer half of the foot (like, less than 1mm).

After all the trouble you went thru to get a clean base... :gah: I would say he's definitely a keeper in your collection

Yeah, that was a real pain in the butt.

Nothing in my collection is "For Sale", and I don't see myself parting with anything at the moment, but things change.

My ultimate collecting goal is a CGC'd copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 (graded in the 5.0 - 6.0 range...above that and prices skyrocket). If I was close to having enough coin, and the right deal cam along, I would consider selling off some statues to fund that purchase...but still, like I said, Deadpool would be one of the last to go.

My local pre-order for Deadpool is finally arriving next week. Can't wait :yess:

First thing I will do after receiving it is a check-up. Known issues: warped base or scratches, peg doesn't fit, chips at removable entry points and rubmarks/smudges on his chest. Anything else I should watch out for?

My local pre-order for Deadpool is finally arriving next week. Can't wait :yess:

First thing I will do after receiving it is a check-up. Known issues: warped base or scratches, peg doesn't fit, chips at removable entry points and rubmarks/smudges on his chest. Anything else I should watch out for?

Your jaw hitting the floor. It really does hurt when that happens but it can't be helped when viewing such an awesome looking piece. Congrats on picking up this KILLER statue.

Shame on you Col! If those funds aren't going towards the predator 2 maquette we may not be on amicable terms any longer

They are now.
I actually sold it to make room for the Classic Predator Statue, to go with Scar & Wolf, but the boardie sold it on eBay after we agreed a price :monkey2

Back