Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed an influx of these Deadpool PF's going on sale recently :horror hearing all the great feedback this piece has recieved over the past few months i'm suprised to see so many people letting theirs go after a short while of recieving it...:dunno eBay currently has at least 5 or 6 of these for sale with 2 of them being EX's

I've noticed an influx of these Deadpool PF's going on sale recently :horror hearing all the great feedback this piece has recieved over the past few months i'm suprised to see so many people letting theirs go after a short while of recieving it...:dunno eBay currently has at least 5 or 6 of these for sale with 2 of them being EX's

People are still bidding, lost 4 or 5 DP auctions already. Holidays around the corner and he is not the focus of most collections. Plus they made a hefty amount for a character like this.

People are still bidding, lost 4 or 5 DP auctions already. Holidays around the corner and he is not the focus of most collections. Plus they made a hefty amount for a character like this.

I'd imagine it would be possible to pick up a regular for quite a good price below retail with so many of them being on sale...:dunno The EX version should hold its price for the time being...

Every hot statue does that. There's a rash of impulse sellers the first few months

I guess the high ES is hurting the aftermarket prices on this guy. I've got an EX that I'd love to sell or trade up, but I'm not going to take a loss on him. I guess I'll just have to be patient. I've just got so many other things coming that I can't keep him. Hell, I might not keep the Batman Ex and Superman EX I have on order.

Yeah... I'm disappointed by the price of fhe regular rght now. EX's are going for 400-430, which as a buyer is great, but lots of regulars are going for 320-330 shipped, which pisses me off since I just got mine a month ago for 350 plus CA tax which made it 380... Not much different than the EX now, which was 500 at the time. Had I waited, a few extra bucks would hve gotten me the EX.

Oh well, I'm just testing waters anyhow. Love the statue and am happy withthe regular. Hopefully at some point I can trade/sell up and not lose too much on it.

I keep considering that Batman too. Great statue but after buying the deadpool regular at retail, I don't want to buy the batman one at retail unless I can snag an EX.

This Deadpool is a freaking home run. I think people are just trying to flip now because it generally turned out great...capitalizing on hype. Wait till the supply dries up a bit, the EX price should go up.

This Deadpool is a freaking home run. I think people are just trying to flip now because it generally turned out great...capitalizing on hype. Wait till the supply dries up a bit, the EX price should go up.

I agree regarding the EX price going up. Not too fussed abt the chicken EX so the reg would do nicely :wink1:

Back