Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys

New to the site and looking for some advice about this statue.

I got my LCS to order this in and they just sent me an email saying it's in but it is the standard edition not the exclusive.

What is the difference?

I have searched the net and read through some of this thread but it is massive. I found nothing so hoped someone would help me out.

Most of my statues are Bowen but i love the look of this so i just want to know what i am getting with the standard edition.

Thanks

Probably see this guy selling all his bowen in a few week to fund his new PF addiction. :lol

Probably see this guy selling all his bowen in a few week to fund his new PF addiction. :lol

I don't make enough money to have a PF addiction lol

I'd have to start selling my body for that and i really don't think there would be much business in that department.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who replied to my post, It's appreciated. I am now waiting on my new Deadpool being delivered, Can't wait.

Not having the chicken hand doesn't bother me i prefer the other one. My big thing was having the two heads because i prefer the head with the typical Deadpool expression rather than the expressionless head.

It will look awesome next to my Uncanny X-Force Deadpool. Now it's time to save for the Sideshow Gladiator Hulk.

Hmmm... BBTS has 4 left and I just sold an MP transformer that leaves my PayPal account, combined with my BBTS store credit, just enough to get deadpool. It may be in my PoL in about 20 minutes...

Hey!
Just spotted the 'Scotland' didn't realise. The LCS threw me as it's usually the Americans that refer to them.
The closest we have is Forbidden Planet which is way overpriced.
Forgive me if you already know but have you checked out Collectibles Direct UK? Lee is a great guy with good prices and he's located up North also.

You give up on Ultron?

No. I'm just a basket case and go back and forth daily on how to spend my money. :cuckoo:

With Ultron I really just want the EX because the vision head makes a world of difference with the color difference. With deadpool I want the EX but will also settle for the regular. I can get Deadpool without touching my bank account, whereas I have to fork over $170 for the Ultron EX that's available. So many factors, so many cool things to buy. So not enough money to buy them all....

No. I'm just a basket case and go back and forth daily on how to spend my money. :cuckoo:

With Ultron I really just want the EX because the vision head makes a world of difference with the color difference. With deadpool I want the EX but will also settle for the regular. I can get Deadpool without touching my bank account, whereas I have to fork over $170 for the Ultron EX that's available. So many factors, so many cool things to buy. So not enough money to buy them all....

I can't find anything to buy at the moment :lol
Might have to save all my money for Predator 2 Maquette :slap

I can't find anything to buy at the moment :lol
Might have to save all my money for Predator 2 Maquette :slap

Ugh, wish I could say the same. NECA 18" Gipsy danger, HT 89 Joker, Ht Nick Fury, Deapool PF, Ultron Comiquette, all the flex payments coming up for iron man HTs and Galactus maquette, and that's just the big stuff... I hate this hobby.

I love this hobby.

I hate this hobby.

I love this hobby.

Don't think too much about it my friend. If it has sold out on SS, the retailers usually sell out real fast as well.

I've been monitoring BBTS. While they just have 4 left, they had 6 a week ago. They aren't moving too quickly over there, but that could change. Particularly with people like me who will jump when it gets close to the last one.

I can't see this coming back in stock at Sideshow like a lot of their WL regulars do. It's doesn't come up on their site with a straight search, needs a bit if fiddling to find it.
Jump man, jump!

mine was a little glossy but, he also didn't fit on the base. He was also painted darker then the original.

Hey!
Just spotted the 'Scotland' didn't realise. The LCS threw me as it's usually the Americans that refer to them.
The closest we have is Forbidden Planet which is way overpriced.
Forgive me if you already know but have you checked out Collectibles Direct UK? Lee is a great guy with good prices and he's located up North also.

I actually order from Reed Comics as there is no shops near to me. I don't know why i put my LCS lol. He is good enough to order in anything i want whether it be books or statues and they have never let me down so i like to stay loyal to that shop.

Nice to be nice and all that.

I have looked at Collectibles Direct before. I just had a look there at their site and the price they have it for is close to what i paid so no harm.

Last edited:
Sonuva*****. Just lost part of the money I was gonna use for deadpool. Forgot I had bought a plane ticket that hadn't charged through my PayPal yet. Now I'll have to fork over cash money. Flark.

Sonuva*****. Just lost part of the money I was gonna use for deadpool. Forgot I had bought a plane ticket that hadn't charged through my PayPal yet. Now I'll have to fork over cash money. Flark.

You picking DP up or what? :lol
Think I'm about pulling the trigger on G Hulk :gah:

Back