Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go with that setup but I have the Punisher Comi' displayed with the Daredevil Comi', so that display is set in stone for me. But can't say that's a bad display with Punisher & DP together.

I've only got Avengers and Predator stuff now but this looks too nice too pass, don't even know much about the character but I'm learning.
Broke my rule of movie statues only as well, but will fit in nicely. Any chance of Deadpool appearing in anything?
He will have a spot to himself.

I've only got Avengers and Predator stuff now but this looks too nice too pass, don't even know much about the character but I'm learning.
Broke my rule of movie statues only as well, but will fit in nicely. Any chance of Deadpool appearing in anything?

Not in anything marvel studios makes

Has the movie been scrapped?

deadpool%20movie%20poster%20copy.jpg

I think that it'll still be made just don't know when. I think that Marvel/Fox has already missed great opportunities to release this movie. So now I think it's up in the air when we'll ever see this movie.

That sucks...which head? Is the rest of it in good shape?

It's the head everyone is displaying him with. The Merc head I think they're calling it. I'm using the old comic version head now. Actually looks good because that one has a more goofy look which matches the rubber chicken look better IMO. And he'd to the right of my Psylocke PF so he looks like he's checking her out. Waiting to hear back from SS. Hope they don't **** me. It's a very tiny chip should be an easy fix with some red nail polish. Barely a millimeter long.

Well Deadpool was already done horribly in Wolverine Origins... Totally ruined the character IMHO .... Like I said before I don't know a lot about him, but I know what they did wasn't even close to right....:slap

He may be showing up in the X-Force movie.

Back