Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to you and all who have him. I've only recently ordered the regular version and made my first flex-pay payment. He is big, and looks great there!

Thanks Rich! It's a sweet statue for sure.

AB is Canadian...he got his DP 2 days after me, and already got his replacement head!! (Good news for AB, but what gives SS??). I phoned SS the same day I received mine...this is a tad frustrating.

I received an email saying my replacement for the chicken hand was approved but they also said they would be shipping it in 7 to 10 days. I'm patient, it's really not a problem for me. If you are frustrated over this delay, I hope you didn't PO the Batman PF. :lol

I received an email saying my replacement for the chicken hand was approved but they also said they would be shipping it in 7 to 10 days. I'm patient, it's really not a problem for me. If you are frustrated over this delay, I hope you didn't PO the Batman PF. :lol

Ahhh...I thought it was already shipped! We're in the same boat then. Ok...blood pressure decreasing...

Now, if I could just get confirmation that I'm getting the proper EX base (gold lettering)...

This is the first time I've had to have anything replaced from SS...

I did PO Batman...day 1...so that's been a loooong wait. Hopefully worth it. Now, will Batman or my next kid get here first (due October 22nd)?

Ahhh...I thought it was already shipped! We're in the same boat then. Ok...blood pressure decreasing...

Now, if I could just get confirmation that I'm getting the proper EX base (gold lettering)...

This is the first time I've had to have anything replaced from SS...

I did PO Batman...day 1...so that's been a loooong wait. Hopefully worth it. Now, will Batman or my next kid get here first (due October 22nd)?

I wouldn't worry about your base. I'm sure they'll send you the right one. I've yet to here that a wrong replacement part has been sent out to a customer.

Congrats on the new kid. I have 2 boys of my own and just couldn't imagine life without them. I'm thankful that both of them like comics and my collection. It's something we can share together. As for the Bats PF...well, let's hope it doesn't arrive around the same time as the kid. :lol Can you imagine telling the wife you can't be at the hospital because someone has to sign for the package?

I wouldn't worry about your base. I'm sure they'll send you the right one. I've yet to here that a wrong replacement part has been sent out to a customer.

Congrats on the new kid. I have 2 boys of my own and just couldn't imagine life without them. I'm thankful that both of them like comics and my collection. It's something we can share together. As for the Bats PF...well, let's hope it doesn't arrive around the same time as the kid. :lol Can you imagine telling the wife you can't be at the hospital because someone has to sign for the package?

Ha...I've already told her that I'll send her in a cab if she goes into labour on "Batman" day :lol

My first son is successfully brainwashed into loving super heroes...next one is a boy, too..

Ha...I've already told her that I'll send her in a cab if she goes into labour on "Batman" day :lol

My first son is successfully brainwashed into loving super heroes...next one is a boy, too..

Congrats! I'm sure he'll follow suite and dig super heroes as well. Here's hoping for a safe delivery for your wife and a healthy child added to your family. Hopefully you won't need the cab fare. :lol

Congrats! I'm sure he'll follow suite and dig super heroes as well. Here's hoping for a safe delivery for your wife and a healthy child added to your family. Hopefully you won't need the cab fare. :lol

Thanks, dude!

In other news...received confirmation that I'll be getting the EX base.

Now...I just wait.:dance:chillpill:

Wow sideshow just called me to tell me they are sending me a kit to repair the paint on my deadpool. Real awesome of them hope it works ill keep you guys posted.

Wow sideshow just called me to tell me they are sending me a kit to repair the paint on my deadpool. Real awesome of them hope it works ill keep you guys posted.

They told me the same thing but I'm skeptical it can fix it. I hoped someone here had experience with this but it seems you and I will have to be the guinea pigs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, the guy said it worked on his pf but well see. Hopefully its just a paint surface issue and we wont have to deal with shipping our statue back out. If thats even an option at the time

How's everyone's base looking? Mine has a bunch of nicks and scratches but Sideshow is not willing to give me a replacement? My ex also has some rubs, but I may be too picky on that(but for 400 who wouldn't be...?)

ZOWyYb1.jpg

NgtRYNP.jpg

fEuCYUY.jpg

oJwuIQB.jpg

t1wRMSZ.jpg

ooIEveZ.jpg

I'd return it for a full refund. That's BS that they won't replace it.

I'd return it for a full refund. That's BS that they won't replace it.

My sentiments exactly. I was quite appalled when I read the reply that took a 2 weeks delay.

They're willing to replace this however, not the former.

jZrblB4.jpg

I might try and make my case, if not - I'll just return it. They'll probably just offer a 40 dollar partial refund anyways.

Back