Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised. Especially with how well this has turned out & so many now seem to like to wait & see how SS pieces turn out with QC issues etc before ordering.

Would be very inpressive to sell out that fast. Guess we will see. There is certainly no quality issues seen so far.

If that warning is gone by Monday, it could've been just an error (or some may say, an "error"); however, with the recent notice that he's available now and people eager for things after Comic-Con, I wouldn't be shocked if he's that close to selling out.

This is the most impressive Deadpool statue out there -- regular or EX -- and while some have said 2500 is a high edition size, it's really not for how popular the character has been in recent years for Marvel (let alone a ways back!) The EX "sold out" a long, long time ago, and while a few are converting now -- which is expected -- odds are people who were on the fence are picking one up now.

There have also been a lack of immediate pre-orders after Comic-Con, which means that most people have at least a year or so to get any upcoming pre-orders they may be interested in from SDCC and may want to grab something in the meantime.

Man. How come mine doesn't come until Monday?! lol I ordered mine on Oct 30th within the minute it went up for preorder and I only live 2 hours away from Thousand Oaks

worth getting this for $550 of evilbay???

That depends:

A) Is the chicken worth that much to you?

B) Do you trust the seller?

C) Is the chicken worth that much to you?

With some still left at SS, it's all a matter of if the EX is make or break. It seems like it looks great either way, so you could get the regular from Sideshow and end up saving roughly $200 depending on how taxes and shipping works in your area!

worth getting this for $550 of evilbay???

Tough call. To me, the EX *is* this statue. There's plenty of other tough guy Deadpool statues around, but this is the one that captures his off-the-wall style lacking in the others. I wouldn't have bought this if I couldn't get the chicken.

Very impressive piece. The base is lightweight. The body is surprisingly heavy. The mixed media is excellent. The paint application is flawless. The overall quality is a grandslam. SS couldn't have executed this any better. Finally nothing to complain about. Just praise. Well done SS.

Back