Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone shop together a quick pic of the 2nd Head with Chicken? That's how I would display...I like Deadpool as a psycho cartoon character.

Look to the right shoulder,can you see the open slot??

3001191_press01.jpg

Anyone shop together a quick pic of the 2nd Head with Chicken? That's how I would display...I like Deadpool as a psycho cartoon character.
Tried using my limited PS skills. Not done in PS though as I'm at work! :D

3wwmx.jpg

Look to the right shoulder,can you see the open slot??
Saw that once the official pics were up. Looks garish! Why couldn't they just give a switch-out fist holding the chicken? :cuckoo:

Cheers,
Neo.

Yes! Ex ordered but pose is only so so. As far as flipping? I can't see this going for much in the future.

The ONLY reason I would pick this up would be to flip it in the future. I have NO connection to Deadpool, but the statue looks good to me, even if the pose is a bit bland.

Last edited:
Yes! Ex ordered but pose is only so so. As far as flipping? I can't see this going for much in the future.

I have a pretty good feeling you'll be eating your words if the ES is anything less then 500 for the EX! This is DP we are talking about, who happens to be a lot more popular then recent Marvel PFs that SS has done. And if this happens to sell out and come out right around the time the game comes out next yr, expect to see the price of this awesome piece skyrocket! :yess:

People please don't buy this to flip it, it's scummy.

Oh I am sorry if you got me wrong. I won't be buying this even if I thought it would flip for a high price. I won't say I won't do it for some pieces down the road though to help finance the hobby, and I don't think it is totally scummy. It is the price of doing business for some.

Ordered the EX. I really like the piece, but do wish the shoulder seam was not as noticeable.

Or you could stop buying statues and get yourself a friggin' smart phone. If I had to choose between a statue and a smart phone, it's not really a choice, I'd get a phone. There's actually a lot more things I'd get before a statue.

And don't you have computers at your place of work? Can't you just do that? Has technology caught up with you guys there yet?

Some jobs will not permit any personal smart phones, cellulars or tablets on premise. Jobs where top secret information is involved usually have rules of this sort.

Tried using my limited PS skills. Not done in PS though as I'm at work! :D

3wwmx.jpg

Saw that once the official pics were up. Looks garish! Why couldn't they just give a switch-out fist holding the chicken? :cuckoo:

Cheers,
Neo.

Thank you sir, looks great! So glad I ordered one.

Back