Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell you one thing I'm a HUGE fan of Juggernaut and Apocalypse, but if they dont look good then I'll pass on them without hesitation to, regardless how much I like the characters. I'm picky and will no longer buy something just to buy like I did back in the day. Only beauty and perfection shall grace my collection.

:goodpost: Great Post! :goodpost: and I feel the same way.

I REALLY REALLY want to have a DP display.. but if it's not perfect IMO I'm not buying. He's close though.

I'll tell you one thing I'm a HUGE fan of Juggernaut and Apocalypse, but if they dont look good then I'll pass on them without hesitation to, regardless how much I like the characters. I'm picky and will no longer buy something just to buy like I did back in the day. Only beauty and perfection shall grace my collection.

Totally agree. I like it from what I see and none of the comments you guys are posting will change my mind. Plus you guys are judging this based on 1 angle and portrait, very premature.:lol

Looks like this is the version they were going for? They messed up his head real good. Black circles too big, white circles too small and neck too long and skinny.:lecture

Also, the collar around his neck is too thin. Something about the chest piece that looks off, but that is something that I could easily over look if the rest of the statue was on point.

I think the black eyes on the mask are way too big, and that's throwing the rest off.

Tood bad, Dead Pool has been a long time coming and he didn't come out looking too good, IMO.

Totally agree. I like it from what I see and none of the comments you guys are posting will change my mind. Plus you guys are judging this based on 1 angle and portrait, very premature.:lol

Like I can't judge how this girl/man/thing really looks based on this one angle/picture. :lol

funny%252Bugly%252Bgirls%252Bpictures.jpg

now you guys know how i feel when they made shredder! It sucks getting so excited and waiting for something that can be awsome and then they give you a pile of poopie! But this is the only piece I really dont think they did justice too. This SDCC is amazing already!

Back