Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg :rotfl There's no rhyme or reason to SIdeshows madness. :slap

My news letter still have not yet arrived, but wow this new huge ES things sucks! At least in my opinion. But it is money saved for me. :gah: I want to give SS more money but they are making it hard with this huge ES runs.

Exclusive means it comes with something extra and will be more limited. You just never know how limited until after you order or until it's already too late! :mad:

Exclusive means it comes with something extra and will be more limited. You just never know how limited until after you order or until it's already too late! :mad:

wambulance.jpg

Yeah new way to milk, milk, and more milk.. Sad but the industry is changing for sure.

**** liefeld

:rotfl come on just get it sign by the boss man, it will be more of a ex since now SS didn't really make it rare. Maybe cable will be next? As for ES on that guy it will be most likely 10,000. :monkey1

1250! wow, that's depressing a little. But good news for all that want one cuz this will be here a while lol.

I guess it takes one to know one :dunno

I wish I would be so lucky if i ever get to meet the boss man. Someday I must meet this guy. I would be so honor to meet the person who created so many characters for the marvel universe. :blissy but as for deadpool his sig will make this piece so much more special! I just wish he would come down to the east coast for a con next year.

Back