Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your guess is as good as mine my friend. well.. gotta wait till the fall now but it gives me time to finish flex pays for like 3 other PF's.

Tired of waiting for this, I think I'm just doing the custom HT Deadpools. Two of those at $250+ each and I'd have to do some serious sweet talking with the Wife to buy this also.

I also wasn't a big fan of the comic head/rubber chicken thing, I prefer badass Deadpool. But we'll see what the final product looks like when/if it ever actually comes to fruition. Would love to have some interchangable parts/weapons on him.

Some were yeah. I love the head, it's got comic expression to it perfectly suit for Wade.

:goodpost: :hi5:

I agree wholeheartedly!! I think it's a great representation of Comic wade wilson!...I'm so excited for this piece!

So...when Sideshow says that "Pre-order will be in the Fall"....what does that really mean????

C'mon SS!!!!!!! Give us at least a preview of the second head....

They probably delayed it to make an alt head?

your guess is as good as mine my friend. well.. gotta wait till the fall now but it gives me time to finish flex pays for like 3 other PF's.

The reps at SDCC supposedly indicated there are was already going to be an alt head. Not sure why the delay, but it will be worth it.

Did everyone forget we saw the other head 1st, before the goofy one at SDCC? Unpainted, but it's been shown. Unless they pull an Iceman (it was previewed with a head it never came with) this is what we're getting.

Not bad
111811-deadpool.jpg

Back