Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I'm being litterally owned here. I started with Star Wars line. Then expanded to Marvel line. Now DC line... It's like Sideshow WANTS me to go rob an old lady.

Yup. I'm being litterally owned here. I started with Star Wars line. Then expanded to Marvel line. Now DC line... It's like Sideshow WANTS me to go rob an old lady.

it's just so hard to stick to one line these days as there's way too much cool stuff announced :gah:

Theres ALOT coming at the moment. I'm fine as i don't collect much Batman or Avengers, but the sheer amount of things from those two coming has people having to choose one and skip the entire other.

Wouldn't be the case if they were spaced out steadily

^ But Batman and Avengers are in your sig?...Btw, I noticed a while ago we have the same franchises in the same order in our sigs. Aside from some F4F Zelda stuff those 4 are the priority of my statue collection and comics, which means between statues & comics I'm spending a lot right now.

^ But Batman and Avengers are in your sig?...Btw, I noticed a while ago we have the same franchises in the same order in our sigs. Aside from some F4F Zelda stuff those 4 are the priority of my statue collection and comics, which means between statues & comics I'm spending a lot right now.

Yeah, didn't know if that was a happy coincendence or what :lol

I'm a casual fan of those, i've got Captain America and Iron Man HT's already and Joker and BRJ and am getting DX12

But i'm more of a Spider-Man and X-Men fan, hence my excitment today :lol

well have plenty of time for Galactus Maquette & Hulk Maquette as both of them r Open ES ........ looking forward to this one

Agreed with so many statues coming out, just have to focus. I got rid of all my villians to focus on heroes. Even heroes there are too many, so have to trim down to certain heroes lol.

hehe, it's possible... probably when I can find a good gif of Henry Cavill from Man of Steel :love

finalvault.gif

Back